Create or Manage a Registry
What is The One Registry Collective?
- The One Registry Collective makes it easy to create your dream registry, featuring great gifts from MAISON BY TAI
How do I create a Gift Registry with MAISON BY TAI?
- You may create a Gift Registry online. For either method, we will guide you through the selection process and help you find everything you need.
Will my personal information (address, telephone numbers, ship-to address etc.) be accessible to friends and family or displayed on the website?
- No. Only your name, event type, event date, city and state will be displayed on the website or printed on your registry. All ship–to addresses are secured within our system, and gifts are automatically shipped to the address that you have specified in your registry profile.
Do my friends and family need a password to access my registry online?
- It is up to you to decide whether friends and family will need a password to view your registry online. You can create a password in your Privacy Settings within your registry profile.
If you decide to create a password, you will need to share it directly with your friends and family.
Can I have different ship-to addresses for my registry?
- Yes. You may specify a ship-to address for both before and after the event. Make sure when designating an address that there will be someone present to accept deliveries.
Will I be notified if items on my registry are on backorder, have been discontinued, or are no longer available for any reason?
- We will send you an email when an item we normally carry year–round is no longer going to be offered, so that you can choose to either purchase that item while quantities are still in stock, or add something else to your registry instead.
For backordered items, a message will appear under "Registry Status" after you log into your registry. Friends and family can still purchase these items for you for a later delivery.
How long do registries remain online?
- Your Gift Registry will remain active for 6 months after the date of the event.
When should I register?
- We suggest that you register six to eight months before the wedding or other event. This allows family and friends enough time to purchase gifts for engagement parties and showers as well as your wedding. We also advise you to visit your registry regularly to add our latest products, and to make sure that there is still a wide selection of gifts for your friends and family to choose from.
Can I register for MAISON BY TAI Gift Cards?
Yes, you can register for Gift Cards. Many guests would like to give Gift Cards, but would feel more comfortable doing so if they knew it was an option you had requested. Gift Cards are also a good backup to have in case your registry reaches completion and a guest isn't sure what you'd like.
During the registry creation process, just indicate at the bottom of the Shipping Information page that you'd like to receive Gift Cards. If you decide after you have registered that you would appreciate Gift Cards from your guests, simply click on the link to "My Profile" within the Manage My Registry page. You will be able to track Gift Card purchases in the Thank You Note Manager. Gift Cards may be redeemed online, by phone or at MAISON BY TAI.